Thursday, May 6, 2010

23 Weeks!

Well I guess I am a little behind writing- It has been a busy few weeks. A few baby updates: We had our echocardiogram for the baby and everything came out normal! She has a strong and perfect heart so that is very good news! Monkey can hear some loud noises outside the womb now so she is getting used to hearing Boomer! I have been talking to her a lot lately and I am surprised at how much bonding can happen even though she is still in there. I love poking her and having her poke me back- its a pretty fun game- hopefully she doesn't think I am torturing her. She has finally kicked her daddy! I think she was so happy about all the work we did upstairs to get ready for her arrival that she gave Aaron a really good kick the other day! I hope that as she keeps getting bigger he will be able to interact with her as much a he wants as well! Mommy and Daddy updates: I am feeling really great these days! I had a few days off from work this past week to get things done around the house and I am happy to say that they were productive. I have been able to go for walks with Boomer everyday lately and I think this has been really important to my feeling great. I did get the "stay away from the cookie jar" lecture at the doctor's office :-( I personally think its HER that is getting bigger and not me! The unpleasant side effects lately have been swollen feet and difficulty sleeping and both of these have been bearable to far! Aaron has been to every single doctors appointment and has been a huge part of every milestone that we have experienced. Both Monkey and I are sooooo lucky to have him! Unfortunately he has not been willing to gain a few extra pounds to make me look better but I guess I should be greatful for that haha!

We painted the nursery this week! I just know that the little lady is going to LOVE her purple striped room! We both love it and Boomer has given his official stamp of approval as well. Check out these pictures from the nursery! I can't wait to start decorating and to set up her furniture!!



Boomer loves his new baby sister's room!





Momma is already matching her little one! This is also a good 23 week picture!
Some more pictures:


YAY she is in there!!



22 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment