Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shake, Rattle and Roll!!!

Well its official our little monkey is moving around like crazy in there!! I have been feeling small little movements for a little bit now but the past week it has increased in intensity and frequency! Aaron and I celebrated a weekend away in Newport RI for my birthday and the little one must have had a great time because this was when I first started feeling consistent movement. I think it already loves me because it moved all day on my birthday! I felt as if I was quiet all day because I was just in awe concentrating on every movement. I am not sure what exactly is triggering the baby's movements whether its mealtimes, my mood, or times of the day but its moves from 5-7pm every night without fail!! It also moves around lunchtime and when Aaron gets home from work around 11:30pm. Other than that I get a few rolls, kicks or wiggles of some sort a few times every hour. I have to say it is absolutely fascinating and I can't wait for it to be strong enough to share with Aaron. I keep putting my hand on my stomach hoping that I can feel it and share but so far I only feel it on the inside!

I cannot wait until Monday for our next ultrasound!!! I am hoping the little bugger lets us see whether its a he or a she!! eeeeeeeekkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment