Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

So our little monkey is a girl!! It came as a bit of a shock since Aaron and I both convinced ourselves that the baby was a boy haha. I think we both had a feeling in the beginning that it was a girl but then as time went on and everyone was guessing boys we became more and more convinced the she was he! The doctors were having a little trouble making a definite determination during the ultrasound because her legs kept getting in the way but after much poking and prodding they proudly annouced XX. Aaron gave me a funny look because he couldn't remember what XX was! I said we are having a girl and we both smiled in amazement at our cute daughter!! I personally think she has the cutest ultrasound nose that I have ever seen!! She was stretching and yawning and rolling over throughout the ultrasound making us realize that we are about to have our hands full.
My mother and sister took me out yesterday afternoon and we bought all kinds of fun girly clothes and her first doll!! She also got the cutest pink elephant from her auntie that kicks its legs and arms and sings "You are my sunshine" ITS MY NEW FAVORITE TOY! Hopefully I don't overplay it to make the batteries run out before our monkey even gets to see it!!
We are now going to have our work cut out for us to come up with a suitable name for our daughter! We've decided to keep her name a secret until she's born- but at this point we are in the dark just as much as everyone else! I am just so excited to meet my baby girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! This blog is a bad influence on me as its making me want a baby sooner than I thought.

    ReplyDelete