Wednesday, July 21, 2010

34 weeks!!

So I am officially 34 weeks pregnant today!! I could not be more excited about that! I feel very relieved and I am proud of the little monkey for deciding to stick it out! I have recently felt like I have a little more energy than before- I am not sure if this is because I was pretty much just laying around all the time trying to get her to stay put and now I am getting off the couch or if its just because I literally have more energy but it feels good. I've been experiencing some of that round ligament pain and just some general cramping but everything seems to be normal for this time so we are happy about that! We have our 34 week checkup tomorrow and I am excited to hear her heartbeat- that is honestly a sound I could never get sick of! She's been stretching quite a bit in there and its funny to watch her little behind stick out one side and her arms and legs the other! She has the hiccups all the time too including as I write this!!! The other day she had them 7 times! As sad as I am that she has hiccups they remind me of my grandfather and I like that!! Aaron has been having chats with her every night before bed, WHICH I LOVE, and she seems to be turning into quite a little daddy's girl! oooohhh I can't wait to meet her!!


In other news Aaron and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Sunday and it was very special!! We ate a piece of our wedding cake that had been frozen for a year and surprise surprise it was pretty good!!!! Our family came over for a cookout- minus Mikey, Catherine and the Brewers, who were missed but we still had a great day! We also drank out of our wedding goblets which was very fun! Unfortunately there was no champagne toast but maybe we can make up for that next year!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there for the cookout...sorry it didn't work out.

    I love you guys and I am so EXCITED to be little Agnes' uncle!!!

    I'm also glad that the monkey's hiccups remind you of Papa...it makes me think he's looking out for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Mikey!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete