Saturday, July 10, 2010

BABY SHOWER!

Here are just a few snapshots of our first baby shower!! It was so fun to see some of our family and friends and celebrate our little monkey!! Everyone totally joined in on the monkey theme and I honestly didn't realize how many monkey items there really were! Now I just hope that the little lady isn't afraid of monkeys hahaha.






This is the gorgeous cake!! I can't believe how talented the cake lady is! Thank you Auntie Peggy for once again providing and AMAZING cake!! I only wish that I had gotten to eat more of it!!




Proof that we are still madly in love!




I can't believe that someday she will be wearin this shirt and will be "monkeying around"
I absolutely LOVE this gift haha!! Aaron has always been the "golden child" in his mother's eyes! She gave him this very fitting pillow that reads "A man's house is his castle until his queen arrives" Somehow I don't think Aaron will mind sharing the spotlight with his little lady!!




This is another favorite! My Auntie Marsha MADE this monkey bank!! It even has earrings! I can't wait to start saving coins in the monkey bank with the little monkey!
We are so grateful to have such a supportive and generous family!! My mom and sister did such a great job planning this special day for me! I wish I had gotten a picture of the shower favors bt they were sooo sweet and creative thanks to Auntie Ehrmie (My friend Sara)!! I know that it must be a lot of work to pull off such a great day and I really appreciate their efforts! I never realized quite how much stuff is needed to care for a little one and I can't imagine what we would do without the support of our family! We are really looking forward to seeing all the Western Mass folk at Baby Shower #2 and are hoping that we are still sporting a baby bump when that day comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment