Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best Week Ever!!!

So for whatever reason this has been one of my favorite pregnancy weeks so far! I have felt so much better, more energy, more comfortable in my own body and abilities and just generally happier! Its been a busy week! I actually got to do some cleaning around the house! We had our family over to celebrate our anniversary! I worked a full week at work! The Kwajewski's came for dinner on Friday night- we just love spending time with them! And Jess W came to visit for the weekend! It was nice week! The little monkey is moving around like crazy! Its becoming more and more fun to watch! I can really tell what some of her parts are now and she is starting to take up a lot more room! I did sleep for about 20 of the 24 hours today haha but everyone needs a lazy Sunday every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment