Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby's First Denim!!


So around 2:47 this morning I awoke to Lainey's usual gurgling and cooing. She was awake and ready to eat! I leaned over the bed to look at her in her bassinet and sure enough SHE GREW! I swear to God the girl grew during the two and half hours of sleep we had just got. I started getting nervous thinking that she isn't going to be able to sleep in this bassinet forever despite the fact that I would love to have her beside me until she's 50! I fed her and it was time to change her diaper so we went to her room to use the changing table. I unwrap her from the swaddling blanket and she is busting out of her PJ's. This morning we got up and she doesn't fit in any of her newborn clothes anymore! I was sooooooo excited! As much as I want her to stay little for as long as possible I have been dying to put her in some of her ADORABLE 0-3month clothes. So to celebrate Lainey got to wear jeans for the first time in her life. I love the colors in this butterfly onsie and have had it laying out with her jeans for weeks just waiting for her to wear this cute outfit!


Her tiny little legs looks so cute in these jeans!! And of course she is wearing shoe socks!


She absolutely knows how cute she is today because she has been smirking at me all day!
Just like above- ohhh mom You are crazy!



And because I am obsessed with her pooping face...and finally captured it on video....here is a new video for you to watch! Luckily my mom, dad, sister and I have found Skype so these video's don't need to hold them over until they see her again as we try to skype as often as possible. But for those of you who haven't met the monkey yet- here she is in all her glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment