Thursday, December 16, 2010

Annnnddd We're Back!

I know I know! Why has no one said anything to me about what a failure I have been at this blog. Well here are my excuses....1. I am in denial that my little one is getting to be such a big girl. 2. I am horrified at how hard it is to return to work- I have no idea how working mothers have time for anything.... which leads to 3. I didn't want to share my stories because I wanted to keep them all to myself. It's bad enough I have to share her ALL day, 40 hours a week to go to work! and finally 4. We haven't gotten more than about an hour or two of sleep at a time since about mid-November....teething is an evil evil time!

Although I do not feel it is getting any easier to go to work in the morning I do feel as though the little moo is just too darn cute not to share. Instead of backtracking the past two months and blabbering on and on and on and on here is a bunch of pictures of our cutie monkey moo moo. I promise to do better!


















And a little video to share just because you've stuck with us! -- Sorry its sideways, someday I will learn the proper way to use technology!



3 comments:

  1. so glad you're back to the blog! :)

    she is getting so, so big... i can't believe it! she is such an expressive little cutie, it's amazing to see how much her face has matured and become more like a little girl's than a newborn's.

    and you look so happy--motherhood suits you! merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grammy loves you Little Miss Lainey

    ReplyDelete