Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love.......

I love your birthmarks, the one on your forehead, left eye and the back of your neck. It makes me sad that they are fading though I am sure you will be happy when you are a teenager trying on makeup. I love your wolf ears. This too I know won't last. Your super black hairy ears make me melt every time I see them. I love that the inside of your ears are the shape of a perfect light bulb. I love your poop face. I love that you concentrate so hard and bat your eyes a few times before pooping. I love all your faces. I love your cute little lips. I love that sometimes when you are sleeping you start smacking your lips together like you are dreaming about eating- Mommy dreams about breakfast frequently too! I love your crooked little pinkies. I love your thumbnails- they are so perfectly shaped I am jealous. I love that your fingernails grow faster than anything I could have imagined. I love that your belly is starting to get a little pudge to it. I love that you have an "inny" belly button. I love that your little tush is so tiny its smaller than my palms. I love your toes and I can't wait until you discover them and start eating them the way that I want to now. I love that you LOVE bath time. I love the noises you make when you are eating. I love that when you get frustrated you scream a little and punch your fists. I love that you are smiling now. I love it when you get up in the middle of the night, look right at me and make the biggest smile of the day- I will love it even more when you smile like this in the daylight. I love that your hair is dark on the bottom and light on the top and that your eyes are blue but in some lights have a brownish tint- its keeping the mystery about what color hair and eyes you will have. I love when you snuggle up on my chest and reach your hand up to touch my neck. I love that you look like me. I love that you look like your daddy. I love it when you make this "whoa" face when Boomer gets close to your face- don't worry he is a dog NOT a really hairy human. I LOVE your nose- especially the tip- this I have loved since our very first ultrasound. I love that every day you are changing but that I can still predict your needs. I love it when you fart- I don't know why this is a surprise to me- I knew that babies poop but I just never imagined that babies fart. I laugh out loud every time you do- even during the night. I love that you pee on me 50% of the time I change you. I love that you recognize me. I love that you recognize your daddy. I love your daddy more than ever- he is such a good daddy, such a good husband and he gave me you! I love when you are sleeping and the light comes on you squeeze your eyelids together and it looks like you are "fake" sleeping. I love that you smirk already. I love that there are still a million things I have to learn about you. I love that your eyebrows are so blonde it looks like you don't have any. I love that you learned to breastfeed. I love that you are such a good baby. I love that everyone describes you as dainty. I love that most of the time when you are nursing you fall asleep with a mouth full of milk (like you are storing it up for later) and when I pick you up to burp you you spit it right out at me. I love how nosy you are. I love that when you are sleepy but still want to know what's going on you look at me with only one eye open- we call it the "one eye." Even your cousins know about the "one eye" and will tell me that you are giving them the "one eye." I love when you are laying on my chest you will pick your head up, stretch as far as you can and look around- it reminds me of a turtle. I love you in your yellow polka dot pants with the firefly on the bum. I love when you wear a headband. I love brushing your hair and the way it looks after its brushed. I love that you are soooo cute. I love YOU......and I will forever and ever and ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment