Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1 month!

Lainey is officially one month old today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by and how even though its flown by I feel as though Lainey has been with us forever!! Here is a picture of her today- before she pooped out the side of her diaper and needed a new outfit (this is her new favorite thing to do!) The month has really been great! The beginning started out hard as we got used to the sleep deprivation and tackled what seemed like the impossible task of breast feeding. Now that she is one month old I can happily look back and say that we are functioning quite well on minimal sleep and breastfeeding has become a happy, manageable and now loving time! I never thought that I would be able to say that I have kept her alive for one month with my body and it really does make me feel so incredible to have made it through and to still be breastfeeding.

I must say that my favorite thing to do is to sit and watch her just make faces and noises and be herself. Below is a video of my lovebug- complete with her hiccups (she gets them ALL the time) and a really great FART! She is quite talented in this department as well! Well I am sorry to have added 3 posts in one day but I wasn't able to finish the others before now! We are going to spend the rest of the week loving Aaron because he returns to work on Monday :-( Lainey and I are so lucky to have had him home for so long!

1 comment: