Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lainey's First Bath!

So Lainey got her first bath on Sept 20th! Her umbilical cord stump was finally all gone and she got to get wet in her tub! At first she was horrified and was holding on to my sweatshirt for dear life. Once I realized that she was SCARED I held her hand for a minute and talked to her and she seemed to calm down and LOVE her bath after that. She has had several baths since then and has shed a single tear about it. She actually cries when I take her out of the bath! Let's hope her love of water lasts forever!



Giving me the "mama save me!" look!


OOhhhh maybe this isn't so bad!


My adorable naked baby!



All finished! She absolutely loves having her hooded towel wrapped around her. She makes this sweet little sighing noise whenever she gets all wrapped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment